Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Nice day for a white wedding

This past weekend I had the pleasure of seeing one of my sweet friends from home get married to her best friend. Everything felt relaxed, natural, and so right. The bride could not have been more gorgeous. 

This is also the first time I spent an entire weekend shooting in manual and I must admit it was very frustrating at times. I deleted several completely black pictures and completely white pictures... but I won't stop trying! I can't wait to feel comfortable with it. 

Here are some shots of the pre-wedding activities:

Adorable way to serve mimosas 

Fruit for mimosas 






 Flowers from the rehearsal dinner 

Wearing her wedding gift from her hubby! 


Gorgeous! 



Reception pictures will be up tomorrow :)

xo

3 comments:

  1. beautiful pics mere!! best. weekend. ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the bride's dress is gorgeous! kudos to you for being committed to shooting in manual-- i get frustrated often and find myself going back to auto-mode a lot. i'm glad i found your blog--it's too cute! -erin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love wedding season. What a beautiful bride!
    I was oo-ing and ahh-ing over your blog design and then saw that it was by Dana! She rocks:)

    ReplyDelete