Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Ode to Yummy Mummy

Confession: I kinda want to be Yummy Mummy. She seems to effortlessly create the most beautiful and healthy dishes while being a mummy to two adorable little girls and writing a cookbook... can you say superwoman? She also raises the cutest chickens in her backyard for fresh eggs, something that I would love to do one day. I have tried two recipes so far that I highly recommend. The first is the Bikini-Ready Tropical Chia Smoothie. Don't be afraid of the "bikini-ready" in the title- this smoothie is delicious and filling.  

The second recipe I tried was the Nutella Baked Oatmeal, which is a little less bikini-ready, but so worth it. If you want to make it a lot little healthier, skip the nutella and add some extra fruit. Personally, I think a little nutella won't hurt anybody. 

Bikini-Ready Tropical Chia Smoothie 
Nutella Baked Oatmeal 

No comments:

Post a Comment